ZAEST Herbal Tea
Weight: 80 Grams
Enjoy an eloquent tasting escape from physical & mental fatigue. A gentle support towards your active lifestyle.
Movement is life itself. The daily bustle of existence takes its toll on the best of us.
BRUL ZÆST, a luxurious flavoured Tisane helps you get into the action & put your best form forward. Carefully blended to help improve muscle & joints well-being, reduce fatigue & improve energy levels.
An eloquent tasting drink, with its mellow wooden flavours, lingers on your taste buds. A savoury delight, changing its colour from a beautiful bronze to an enriching wonderful deep golden hue while brewing.
Its vital ingredients gotu kola & holy basil (tulsi) both are known for their anti-inflammatory properties & may assist in improving circulation in the body & keep nasty aches away be it from age, busy work schedules, lifestyle & intensive workouts. Combined with nettle, dandelion, ginger & pure green tea to provide that extra support towards maintaining healthy bones, muscles & body.
- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica), may relieve the discomfort in joints.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum), possess essential minerals which maintain strong bones.
- Tulsi (Ocimum Tenuiflorum), effective in treating joint related disorders.
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica), may reduce pain in osteoarthritis sufferers.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), may relieve pain & improve function of joints.
- Green tea (Camellia Sinensis), has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
All our ingredients are Organic
Please read the ingredients list carefully before purchasing, using & consuming, to prevent any discomfort due to allergies to any ingredient.
Add 1 teaspoon of BRUL HERBALS Tisane to 90ºC/200ºF water. Cover the teapot & infuse Tisane for 2-5 minutes.
To discover delicate taste of each Tisane you should follow the instructions, but can always feel free to experiment with quantity, time or temperature.
Note: Please use freshly boiled water cooled down to proper temperature.
Store in a cool & dry place in air tight container. Best consumed within 6 months after opening.