If you ask any health enthusiast today what types of food and drink he would recommend, green tea would certainly be one of them. Being one of the healthiest beverage, green tea is well known to be the most popular teas available in the market and for good reason. Low in caffeine, it doesn’t just taste good and soothe your mood. It’s also known for its wide array of health benefits. Let’s take a deep dive into the brew together and find out exactly what wellness perks it offers.
Green tea retains maximum number of antioxidants and poly-phenols the substances that give green tea its benefits. Here’s a list of green tea’s amazing benefits:
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. Green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions.
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything. In some studies, green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging. This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
If you are not a regular green tea drinker yet, you should immediately get the first trial. We sincerely recommend you to start or continue your health journey with BRUL HERBALS organic PURE GREEN tea. Rich with antioxidants and cathecins, it does what green tea is supposed to do – be good for you as a part of your healthy diet.
Cheers to your health!